Rates and Services
Ken has represented thousands of clients in divorce, criminal and civil proceedings in the Skagit County area.
He is now focusing his experience exclusively on helping litigants settle their disputes through mediation.
Rates and Services:
Mediation: $280 per hour
Arbitration: $320 per hour
(NOTE: Mr. Evans only does mediation if at least one party is represented by an attorney.)
Prep & Travel Time: No charge for prep time or travel time.
Location: Offices, including conference room, at 413 W Gates Street will be provided, or your offices.
Directions: Please see our Contact page for directions to our offices.
Payment: Payment is due as soon as the mediation is over. VISA, MasterCard, personal checks and cash are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: If the mediation/arbitration is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, each party pays a cancellation fee of one-half the hourly rate.
Ken Evans CV
Washington State University, B.A. (1968)
University of Washington School of Law, J.D. (1974)
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Skagit County Bar Association Past President
- Mount Vernon Rotary Paul Harris Fellow Rotarian of the Year (2005)
- Hugh Ridgway Professionalism Award Winner (2008)
- People’s Choice Award “Best Attorney in Skagit County” (multiple years, including 2010 and 2011)
- Member of Skagit and Washington State Bar Associations.